Ingredients: 120g butter, 100g sugar, 100g egg, 100ml milk, 30ml lemon juice, 200g low flour, 14tsp salt, 1 tsp Baking powder, 100g honey bean.
How to make the honey bean Muffin Cake
1. Soften butter at room temperature, add sugar and beat until white and bulky.
2. Add the egg in three times, each time let the butter and egg melt fully, then add the next time.
3. Add milk.
4. Squeeze the lemon juice and add the lemon juice.
5. Add sifted low flour and baking powder.
6. Stir from the bottom up until there is no dry flour.
7. Add honey beans and stir well.
8. Pour it into a paper mold and garnish it with honey beans.
9. Preheat the oven 180 degrees, heat up and down, about 30 minutes.
1. When adding milk and lemon juice, no need to stir, directly add low powder and stir again.
2. When mixing, turn from the bottom to the top, do not circle, so as to avoid rib.