Ingredients: 105g butter, 60-70g sugar, 160g egg liquid at room temperature
Milk powder 40g, low gluten flour 160g, salt 12tsp, baking powder 12tsp
Sandwich material: red bean paste 50g, colorful honey bean 40 G
Baking: middle layer, heat up and down, 180 degrees, 20-22 minutes.
Practice of honey bean sandwich cake
1. First, sift the flour, milk powder and baking powder twice. Mix the red bean paste with the honey beans to form the filling.
2. After the butter is softened completely at room temperature, microwave for half a minute to make it very soft. Add sugar and salt and beat it with an electric egg beater until the color turns white and the volume becomes larger.
3. Add the egg liquid 6-8 times, beat each time until the egg liquid and butter are completely mixed.
4. Add the sifted milk powder and low powder, mix well with a rubber scraper.
5. Put the batter into the flower mounting bag, squeeze a layer of batter on the bottom of the mold, and then scoop a spoonful of red bean stuffing in the middle.
6. Squeeze the rest of the batter over the red bean filling. Put into the preheated oven, middle layer, heat up and down, 180 degrees, 20-22 minutes.
1. When the weather is cool, the butter can’t soften too soft at room temperature. Microwave for half a minute can soften the butter sufficiently.
2. Egg liquid must be completely put to room temperature to avoid oil-water separation. Once the oil and water are separated, you don’t have to worry. Just go on with the next step. Because there is baking powder, the cake will still be very bulky.
3. If you don’t have a flower mounting bag, you can use a clean plastic bag to cut a hole instead.
4. This small cake is very delicious both in hot and cold. It tastes softer half a minute before microwave. It will harden when it’s cold, but it’s also very delicious!