Materials: Apple 1, sugar 3 tbsp, honey 2 tbsp, clear water 3 bowl
Dough: 100g low powder, 30g butter, 50g apple syrup water
Surface brush: proper amount of bee
Surface decoration: sugar powder
The practice of rose Apple roll with honey sauce
1. The apple is split half apart and then sliced from the middle into two.
2. Pour in water in the pot, then pour sugar and honey, and cook into syrup water.
3. Boil the syrup and put in the apple slices.
4. Cook the apple slices soft for about a minute, drain the water and suck away the water with kitchen paper.
5. Pour flour and butter into the bread machine, then pour in syrup water that is boiled and put cold in apple.
6. Start the bread machine and knead it into a dough.
7. Knead into smooth dough.
8. Sprinkle dry powder on the board, roll the dough into a thin sheet about 30cm long, the thinner the better, and then cut into a long strip of about 1.5cm.
9. Put the cooked apple slices in overlapping and stacking, one can put 6 pieces.
10. Then, roll up the apple strip from one end, and squeeze it tightly at the sealing place, and make 8 rose Apple rolls. Roll the rose and apple roll and put it in the egg tart mold
11. Put it in the oven, 180 degrees middle, bake for 20 minutes.
12. After 20 minutes, the rose Apple roll was coated with bees and the time to eat was sprinkled with sugar powder.