Ingredients: 115g maltose, 90g sugar and 15g water
The manufacturing process of “Mi san dao”
1. Mix 35g medium flour, 7g oil and 17g water, knead into white dough and relax for 15 minutes.
2. Mix 350 grams of medium flour, 150 grams of maltose, 35 grams of oil, 85 grams of water and baking powder, knead them into sugar pastry and relax for 15 minutes
3. Roll the loose leather into a square sheet.
4. Roll the sugar pastry into a square of the same size as the skin.
5. Brush a thin layer of water on the skin, stick the sugar crisp on the white skin and roll it into pieces about 6 or 7 mm thick.
6. Cut the dough into a regular square.
7. Cut into 2 cm long and 3 cm wide rectangular pieces.
8. Scratch three times on each cube, don’t scratch through.
9. put the syrup ingredients in a small pot and heat to a dense foam state.
10. Put the prepared minsan noodles into the oil pan and fry them over low heat.
11. Control the oil of the fried noodles, put them into the hot syrup, and evenly wrap the syrup.
12. Remove the honey knife from the syrup and sprinkle sesame seeds to cool.