Material of egg tarts: 200g milk, 160-165 g eggs, 160 g Sugar, and lost salt;
Materials of tartar skin: 75 g of butter softened at room temperature, 45 g sugar powder, 50g of egg, 150 g of low gluten flour and 0.8 g salt;
Decorative materials: cherry, blueberry, sugar powder appropriate;
Hand powder used in operation: a little high gluten flour.
The process of making the Hong Kong egg tarts:
1. first make egg tarts. The butter is taken out of the refrigerator in advance and placed at room temperature.
2. pour milk, sugar and salt into the boiler, boil it with small heat, and stir constantly to make the sugar melt and turn off the fire.
3. after the milk is slightly cool, knock in the egg.
4. stir evenly with beater and sieve. Cover the surface with fresh film and use after 20 minutes of standing.
5. start making tarts. Pour in a clean container, and stir in a batter until smooth down. Add sugar powder and stir evenly.
6. add scattered egg liquid three times, stir evenly each time, and do not over stir to prevent passing.
7. add salt and stir for a few times, and sift in flour.
8. mix the scraper well.
9. as shown in the figure, stir evenly, and do not over mix.
10. put the dough in a clean plastic bag and leave the refrigerator for a moment.
11. after a little bit of cooling, the dough has a high plasticity. Take it out and rub the growth bar.
12. preheat the oven to 165 degrees. Apply a layer of high powder evenly on the mold.
13. dip some high powder on your hand, divide the dough of tartrate skin into 12 parts, and knead it into a ball.
14. level with your hand and place it in the mold. Then dip your thumb in a little high powder to finish the tarts.
15. pour the static tartar water in the step, and fill it with 8 points.
16. put the egg tart in a preheated oven, 165 degrees, and bake for 15 minutes. After baking, dry, embellish with favorite fruit.
1. the production steps are divided into two parts: tartar skin and egg tartar liquid. After the egg tarts are ready, it needs to be put in a while to use, so we suggest that you make this part first.
2. when making tartar skin, add scattered egg liquid several times, stir evenly each time, and do not over stir to prevent from passing. And after the dough is over stirred, the container is reinforced and the baked egg tarts are not crisp enough.
3. the over stirring of the tartar skin will also make the baked product fragile. So, in every step of making tartar skin, add new material, just stir evenly, and it is easy to do it a few times.