Raw materials: 200g minced pork (the best ratio of fat to lean is 2:8), appropriate amount of onion and ginger, 15ml soy sauce, 2G salt, appropriate amount of chicken essence and horseshoe.
Practice of horseshoe Patty
1. 500g pork stuffing, add onion and ginger, soy sauce, salt, chicken essence, mix well,
2. Peel the fresh horseshoes, blanch them in boiling water for a few minutes, and then chop them down,
3. Mix the minced meat with chopped horseshoe. The ratio of minced meat to chopped horseshoe is 2:1 or 1.5.
4. Mix the minced meat with horseshoe shreds and set aside.
5. Pour a little oil into the electric pancake pan or frying pan and heat it. Dig up a ball of mashed meat with a tool, spread it in the pancake pan or frying pan and flatten it to keep the same thickness. Fry until both sides are scorched.
The meat stuffing with horseshoe can not only fry meat cake, but also make meatballs, clear soup, fried, fried, whatever you like.