Ingredients: 400g fresh blueberries, 3 eggs, 2 yolks, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, 1 cup sugar (I used 90g), 500ml light cream
How to make ice cream cake
1. Put the eggs, yolks, sugar and vanilla in the bowl.
2. After boiling water in a heavy pan, turn to low heat.
3. Put the basin on the pot and make sure that the bottom is not stained with hot water. Start laying eggs for six to eight minutes.
4. After the dense state, leave the fire.
5. Put two toast molds (add up to 2 liters of volume, how to measure the volume? Pour a glass of 300 ml water into the mold to see how much water it can hold, and roughly estimate it) with a safety film. One with blueberries. With a little cherry jam.
6. And the other one with blueberries and apricot sauce.
7. Beat light cream with a little sugar until 7 to 8 points.
8. Mix with egg paste.
9. Enter the mold. Refrigerate for 4 hours.
How can you leave ice cream in hot summer? If you want to spend the summer with ice cream, it’s this one. It’s simple, easy to make and delicious.