Ice skin materials: 51.5g glutinous rice flour, 40g glutinous rice flour, 23g chengmian, 195g milk, 19g vegetable oil, 42g sugar powder (20g skin, 16 pieces)
Stuffing: 250g pumpkin lotus stuffing clove prune, 250g Cranberry lotus stuffing white sesame
Hand flour: a little fried glutinous rice flour
Especially needed tools: kitchen scale, disposable gloves, moon cake mold
Practice of ice skin moon cake
1. Get all the ingredients ready.
2. Pour the glutinous rice flour, glutinous rice flour and clear noodles into a large bowl and mix well;
3. Pour the milk, vegetable oil and powdered sugar into a large bowl and stir evenly to make the ingredients fully mixed;
4. Mix 1 and 2 slowly, stirring while mixing until there are no particles;
5. Sift the mixed liquid and let it stand for 25 minutes;
6. Take advantage of the waiting time to clean the moon cake mold, air dry, with a small brush to brush a thin layer of cooked salad oil;
7. Cover the mixture and put it into a boiling water pot. Steam for 25 minutes;
8. Take advantage of steaming time, stir fry a little hand flour, stir fry glutinous rice flour into light yellow;
9. Take out the steamed batter and stir it in one direction with chopsticks while it is hot;
10. Put on disposable gloves, knead with hands, knead the batter into smooth dough, and divide the dough into 4 parts, take 3 parts, knead in appropriate amount of Matcha powder, cocoa powder and Kishi powder respectively, make white dough, green dough, brown dough and yellow dough, cover them with plastic film and let them cool;
11. Divide the pumpkin paste into 2.5 pieces, sprinkle the cut clove prunes in the middle, close and press tightly, divide into 8 equal parts, and rub round;
12. Slice the cranberry and lotus stuffing into 2.5 pieces. Put the cooked white sesame in the microwave oven for 1 minute. After cooling, pour it into the fresh-keeping bag, roll it into powder with a rolling pin, sprinkle the white sesame powder in the middle, close and press it tightly, divide it into 8 equal parts, and rub it round;
13. Divide the dough of 4 colors into 4 parts according to the size of 20g and rub them round, and keep the scattered ones for reserve;
14. Take out the flower pieces of the moon cake mold, take a kind of scattered dough of one color, apply it on the middle part of the flower pieces, press tightly, wipe out the ones outside the area, and use toothpick to remove them;
15. Take a portion of dough and flatten it into a cake skin, place it in the mouth of tiger, and then take a portion of stuffing in the middle, press it in with your thumb while turning, and close the mouth, so as to make a rough moon cake;
16. Put the finished blank into the mold, press the mold down on the chopping board with hand powder, and then demould the moon cake;
17. Put the ice skin moon cake into the refrigerator for 4 or 5 hours, and then enjoy it. The taste will be more delicious!
1. The moon cake mold I use is 10 heads, 50g, 20g skin, 30g stuffing, the ratio of skin to stuffing is 4:6, this ratio is relatively moderate, the moon cake made of thin skin and enough stuffing, of course, can also be adjusted according to their own preferences, but the novice, the skin is too thin, not very good package, easy to reveal the stuffing.
2. Although the color coated ice skin moon cake is good-looking, it’s much more troublesome to make than the same color ice skin moon cake. If you don’t have enough time, you can make the same color one, and the taste difference should be small.
3. If you can make your own fillings, you can make them according to your own taste. The fillings you buy are usually too sweet. You can make some treatments before using them, and add some dried plums or crushed sesame seeds to help reduce the greasiness.
4. In the production process, it is recommended to wear disposable gloves throughout the process. The ice dough is very sticky, so it is not easy to operate without gloves.
5. After the mold has been coated with oil, it is more convenient to demould, and you can also use less hand powder, so the moon cake will look much better.