In addition, thank you for sweeping all the failed products out of the ghosts every time.
Eggs 5, low gluten flour 85 g, salad oil 40 g, fresh milk 40g, fine sugar 90g
1. prepare 5 eggs, 85 g low powder, 40 g salad oil, 40 g fresh milk, 60 g of fine sugar (for protein), 30g of fine sugar (for yolk).
2. the protein and yolk are separated and put in the vessel without oil.
3. sift the low gluten flour three times and reserve.
4. add 20 g of fine sugar to stir the protein at least when foaming.
5. stir until thick, add 20 g of fine sugar, and continue to beat until the striation occurs, add the remaining 20 g of fine sugar.
6. when dry foaming, put the protein in the refrigerator and refrigerate.
Add 30 g sugar powder to the egg yolk, add 40 g salad oil and 40 g fresh milk to stir evenly.
8. add flour, mix from top to bottom, then add 13 protein into yolk, continue to mix, mix evenly, pour all protein in and mix until mixed.
9. pour the batter into the 6-inch mold, wrap the bottom with tin paper, and then lift the mould on the table and shake the bubble twice. Preheat the oven and bake at 170 ℃ for 1 hour.