1. All materials are shown in the figure. Preparation: sift low flour twice in advance, lay baking paper on baking tray.
2. Four proteins and yolks were separated, and one whole egg was added with yolk. Break up the egg yolk.
3. Heat the butter until it begins to bubble and turn off the heat.
4. Add the sifted low powder quickly.
5. Add milk in several times and mix well.
6. Add egg yolk in several times.
7. The egg yolk paste is smooth without particles.
8. The protein solution is added with fine granulated sugar in several times until it foams wet. At this time, preheat the oven 150 degrees.
9. Take part of the protein paste and add it to the egg yolk paste, quickly turn and shake it evenly.
10. Pour it back into the protein paste and stir quickly. The cake paste is fine and glossy.
11. Pour the batter from high into the baking pan. Big bubbles.
12. Put into the preheated oven, middle and upper layer 150 ℃ for 20 minutes.
13. Take out the cake slices and put them on the baking net to air.
14. Turn the cake slices over to another clean baking paper while it is hot. Tear off the baking paper at the bottom, bottom down, and return to the baking net to cool.
15. Beat the cream with sugar to 8, spread it on the cake slice, leave about 5cm at the end, roll it up from the head, wrap it in baking paper, refrigerate it with rock sugar for 1 hour, and take out the slice.
1. The size of egg and the concentration of milk will affect the consistency of yolk paste, which can be adjusted according to the situation. I feel that when the density of egg yolk paste is closest to that of protein paste, it is not easy to defoaming when mixing.
2. When baking, please adjust the temperature and time according to your own oven.