170 grams of low gluten flour, 30 grams of corn flour, 40 grams of sugar, 2 grams of baking powder, 200 grams of water.
1. Dissolve yeast and sugar with water, mix corn flour and flour together;
2. Pour the yeast water into the mixed powder and stir evenly with chopsticks;
3. Sprinkle some raisins or red dates and mix well;
4. Pour the batter into the oiled container, cover it with a damp cloth and make it double the height;
Steam for 20 minutes and simmer for 5 minutes. After the air is cool, turn it upside down and cut it into pieces;
1. The consistency of the batter can be adjusted according to the taste;
There is no corn flour, can be replaced by other coarse cold powder, such as black rice flour, buckwheat flour, etc., can also be directly replaced by flour, the flour selected here is low gluten flour, more suitable for making cake, there is no low gluten can be replaced by ordinary flour;
Corn flour is not corn starch. It’s two things.
4. When buckled out, insert a knife from the side of the bowl, assist to pry out, and it is convenient to take off the bowl;