Main ingredient: 1000 grams of glutinous rice,
Accessories: 50g raisins, 100g dates
1. Wash 400g of rice dumpling leaves, put them into the pot, add water to make them soft, remove the water and set aside.
2. Wash the glutinous rice, drain and reserve.
3. Put the jujube into a bowl, steam it soft, take it out, remove the core while it is hot, dry clean the grapes and drain.
4. Take 3 leaves of rice dumpling, with the hair on the surface opposite, first put in 13 glutinous rice, add dates and a little raisins, then put in 23 glutinous rice to make a triangle dumpling, and tie it tightly with a rope.
5. Put the dumplings into the pot, add water, cook for about 2 hours with high heat, and then simmer for about 3 hours with low heat.
Raisin: when taking spironolactone, aminopteridine and potassium supplement, it is not suitable to eat raisin and other foods with high potassium content, otherwise it is easy to cause hyperkalemia, gastrointestinal spasm, abdominal distension, diarrhea and arrhythmia.
Jujube: jujube should not be eaten with raw onion, honey, fish, turtle and crab.