Low gluten flour 50g, sugar 10g, egg 50g, butter 10g, salt 0.1g, milk 130g
How to make Keli cake
1. Pour sugar and salt into the flour,
2. Add the eggs
3. Then mix well,
4. Bring the butter to a boil
5. Pour the butter into the batter and stir,
6. Then pour in the milk and stir well,
7. Mixed batter
8. Sift into a cup,
9. Clean the butter in the pot,
10. Then pour in the batter and spread it into a round cake,
11. The bottom appears burnt yellow, turn over for five seconds and take it out.
Flying snow has something to say
1. The cake batter will be more delicate if it is sifted.
2. When frying in a pan, use a small fire. It’s easy to paste when the fire is big.