How to make lace bacon pizza
1. Take the right amount of flour (about 150g), and then add a little salt, basil, olive oil.
2. Add warm water or milk (about 90g) to make a smooth dough. Cover with plastic wrap and start to curl. (oven fermentation function can be used to speed up fermentation)
3. When the dough is 22.5 times larger and the inside is honeycomb, the fermentation is completed.
4. Take 23 dough and roll it into a round crust. Place it on the baking tray.
5. Take the other 13 dough and roll them into tongue shaped crust. Wrap the sausage completely inside and cut into even slices with a knife.
6. Then the sausage lace is placed on the periphery of the round cake skin to form a round lace for secondary fermentation.
Ingredients: Bacon, red and yellow peppers, green beans, black olives, mozzarella cheese
How to make pizza
7. Make small holes on the surface of the fermented crust with a fork, spread a layer of tomato sauce or homemade red sauce, sprinkle a thin layer of mozzarella, and put some bacon, red and yellow pepper strips (grains), green beans and black olives.
8. Sprinkle appropriate amount of mozzarella cheese on the surface, and evenly brush a layer of egg liquid along the cake skin lace.
9. Preheat the oven and bake at 180 ℃ and 200 ℃ for about 20 minutes.
10. When the cake is golden brown, you can bake it.
The non stick large baking tray is the result of technical upgrading of de mengke oven, which is the first one in the industry. This time, when making lacy pizza, discard the pizza tray and directly try the non stick effect of the baking tray. The result is satisfactory. It completely saves the steps of applying base oil. It’s a great harvest scene. It’s suitable for eating with family and friends during the festival~~~