Dough: 400g whole wheat flour, 270g water
Stuffing: 500g minced beef, 2 scallions, salt, sesame oil, pepper powder, soy sauce, vegetable oil, water
How to make beef cake with lasagna
1. Knead the flour into a smooth dough, cover with a wet cloth and let it grow for 20 minutes.
2. Wash the scallion, cut into scallion powder and set aside.
3. Add salt, Zanthoxylum powder and sesame oil to minced beef stuffing, stir well, add water one by one, stir hard.
4. Add soy sauce, continue to stir well, add onion powder and vegetable oil, stir well.
5. Sprinkle thin flour on the panel, take out the dough and knead it evenly. Divide it into two parts.
6. Flatten a piece of dough, roll it into a large piece, cut it as shown in the picture, and place the filling in equal parts. No stuffing in the lower right corner.
7. Spread and flatten the stuffing evenly, fold the dough to the right from the lower right corner, fold the dough to the right from the lower left corner and cover it, then fold the middle of the lower layer up, and repeat the above actions until all of them are completed.
8. Push the folded beef patty away with a rolling pin and roll it flat.
9. Heat the electric cake pan, oil the bottom of the pan, put the beef cake in, and oil the surface. Cover the pan well, fry until both sides are golden, turn over and fry for another 1 minute.
10. Take out the beef cake and cut it into pieces.