Practice of leek egg bean dregs cake
1. Chop leeks, the more broken the better, into the bean dregs
2. Beat up three eggs and add a little salt and pepper to taste
3. Mix the chopped leeks, eggs and bean dregs well to make a paste (I didn’t add water, bean dregs still contain a lot of water)
4. Frying pan, hot pan, cold oil, slowly pour the egg paste, shake the frying pan evenly, let the egg paste evenly into a round cake
5. Turn down the heat and fry it slowly. Don’t turn it over. When the edge of the frying pan slowly bubbles and turns brown, slowly shake the frying pan. At this time, the cake in the pan can shake freely. At this time, you can turn the cake over carefully with a spatula. The bean dregs are loose and fragile, so turn it over gently to ensure the shape of the cake.
6. Turn over and fry until brown, then cut into pieces and put on a plate.
It tastes like tofu and pancake.