Raw materials: 200g flour, (with ordinary flour, it’s OK. ）100 grams of eggs, 400 grams of milk, a little salt, about 30 grams of leeks.
How to make leek pancakes
1. After a while, sift in the flour and eggs. If you don’t have time to wake up, continue.
2. Clean the leeks and cut them into small pieces,
3. Then pour the leeks into the batter,
4. Mix well. The batter is very thin. Pour it into the bottom of the pot in this way, it will be easy to shape and thin.
5. If you don’t touch the pan, you don’t need to operate this step.
6. Pour in the batter, then turn the pan to spread the batter evenly,
7. About two or three minutes, the bottom will be cooked, there will be slightly tilted on the side, at this time, you can turn over again.
8. The reverse side should also be branded to have golden spots. About one or two for each person in the morning (two for those with a big appetite), just some porridge and stir fry a small dish. If you like, you can also eat with ingredients, or spread with sweet sauce and so on.