Ingredients: 100g medium gluten flour, 60g warm water, 10g vegetable oil
Stuffing: 100g pork, 2G salt, 2G soy sauce, 2G sugar, 10g sesame oil, 100g leek
Each crust is about 40 grams
Practice of leek pancake with minced meat
1. Chop pork into stuffing, add soy sauce, salt and sugar,
2. Add sesame oil and stir well.
3. Wash the leeks, chop them and pour them into the meat,
4. Mix well.
5. Mix the dough ingredients into a dough and wake up for 30 minutes,
6. Divide it into four parts,
7. Each piece is rolled into a round cake,
9. Shut up,
10. Put it in a saucepan (put a little oil in the saucepan) and cook it slowly over low heat,
11. Both sides should be branded golden,
12. Some porridge is just right for the common people.