Cheese Mousse ingredients: cream cheese 150g, drained yogurt 50g (I use old yogurt), sugar 60g (I reduce to 50g), lemon peel, lemon juice each 1 part, fish glue powder 5g (I use 1 slice of gilding, 1.5-2 pieces are recommended), fish glue powder 35g in cold water, vanilla essence 5 drops (no can be omitted), light cream 150g.
Surface decoration materials: light cream 50g, fine sugar 5g, strawberry, blueberry, strawberry jam right amount
First, sponge cake
Preparation: sift the low gluten flour twice, lay oil paper on the baking pan, and preheat the oven at 190 ℃.
1. Separate the egg yolk and protein, add the sugar twice, and beat to the small sharp corner.
2. Add the egg yolk, and then mix the egg yolk well.
3. Sifted low gluten flour is poured into the egg paste at one time.
4. Mix by cutting, mixing and turning until the mixture is even.
5. Pour it into the baking pan covered with oil paper and scrape it with a scraper to a thickness of about 0.5 to 0.8 cm.
6. Bake in the oven at 190 ℃ for 8-9 minutes, remove and cool.
7. After cooling, cut it to the size of the bottom according to the mold and put it into the mold.
8. Spread strawberry jam on the cake slice and put it in the refrigerator
Cheese Mousse method:
1. Lemon peel and lemon juice are ready.
2. Soak the gelatine tablets in 35g cold water and heat them in the microwave oven for 15 seconds to dissolve (not to boiling)
3. Whisk the cream a little, pick up the mixing stick, and put it in the refrigerator until it falls down
4. Soften the cream cheese, add the sugar and stir it into cream with an egg beater.
5. Put yogurt, vanilla essence, lemon, lemon juice, gilding liquid and light cream into the cheese paste in the order of mixing. Put one into the cheese paste, stir well, and then put it down.
6. Add the light cream in two times, and mix them well.
7. Pour it into the mould after refrigeration, scrape the surface flat, and put it into the freezer for freezing (more than 4 hours).
8. For the solidified cake, gently remove the edge of the cake and demould it.
9. Light cream with surface decoration, add sugar and beat into 7.
10. Spread the cream on the surface of the cake, use a spoon to make any pattern, place strawberries, blueberries and squeeze some jam.