Materials: cake slice: low gluten powder 40g, milk 40ml, egg 3 pieces, fine sugar 40g, salad oil 4ml, lemon juice 1 tbsp, lemon dandruff appropriate amount
Mousse: Nestle Light Cream 250ml, sugar powder 40g, lemon peel appropriate, lemon juice 1 tbsp, Geely 6 g
Decoration: Almond slice roasted
The way of Lemon Mousse Cake
1. prepare the material for weighing and standby, peel half lemon peel and prepare lemon juice.
2. separate eggs and white for standby.
3. pour milk and salad oil into the bowl and stir well.
4. sift the low gluten powder and pour it into the milk salad oil and stir evenly.
5. add yolk in several times and stir evenly.
6. add lemon peel and 1 tbsp lemon juice to mix well.
7. put the protein into a basin without oil, and then send it to the coarse bubble and add fine sugar three times to send it to pull out the striatum.
8. take 13 protein and put it in the cake paste, cut it up and down and mix.
9. after mixing, pour all the cake paste into the protein and cut and mix evenly.
10. preheat the oven for 180 degrees, put the cake paste into the pan with oil paper and shake it to eliminate the bubbles, and bake it in the middle of the oven for 20-25 minutes. After baking, immediately pull the oil paper out of the oven and pull it to cool.
11. cut the cake slices with moulds after cooling, and put them in the plate for standby.
12. add 2 tbsp of hot water to the Geely pudding powder, heat it until melted.
13. pour cream into the pot and add sugar powder to send to 60% hair, showing fine lines.
14. pour lemon peel, lemon juice and Geely dice into the mixture evenly.
15. mix the mousse filling and spoon it into the mold slowly.
16. after filling, hang the surface flat with a knife.
17. shake to eliminate bubbles and refrigerate for 4-5 hours in the refrigerator.