Ingredients: 180g cream cheese, 4 egg yolks, 4 protein, 75g light cream, 75g thick yogurt, 20g fresh lemon juice, 50g low powder, 65g sugar, a little apple vinegar.
The method of making Xiangning shufulei cheese cake
1. Soften the cheese at room temperature and beat it well with electric egg beater at low speed
2. Add cream and beat until smooth
3. Add egg yolk and beat until smooth. Set aside
4. Mix yogurt with lemon juice and dander
5. Sift in the low flour and mix well with the manual beater
6. Add the batter to the cheese batter prepared in front, cut and mix evenly with a scraper to make the yolk batter
7. After the protein is dispersed at low speed, add a little apple vinegar, add sugar in several times, and beat until it foams wet to form a protein paste
8. Take 13 protein paste, add egg yolk paste, cut and mix well
9. Turn back the remaining protein paste, cut and mix well again
10. Pour the batter into the mold
11. Drop a few times to shake off the big bubbles
12. Put it in a baking pan with about 1cm water
13. Preheat the oven at 150 ℃ and bake the middle and lower layers for 40 minutes
14. Turn 170 degrees for 15 minutes
After that, take it out and cool it to room temperature. Then put it in the refrigerator and demould it overnight. The cheese cake tastes delicate and smooth, full of fresh lemon flavor, like ice cream.
The sultry mood of early summer is swept away. It’s so wonderful. Why don’t you try it!