A: 1 bag of black tea, 25CC hot milk, 1 egg, 40g sugar, 50g salad oil, 100g low flour, 1 teaspoon baking powder
B: The concentration of Heiqiao 75 is 80g, and the amount of Tanghua is appropriate
C: Baiqiao 60g, salt free butter 15g, proper amount of yellow pigment, almond slices and chocolate rice
How to make lollipop cake
1. Cut the black tea bag, take out the tea, add hot milk and soak for about 20 minutes
2. Add egg sugar in the mixing basin, mix and beat until even, showing slight whitening
3. Add the salad oil into the egg paste of method 2 in four times, stir evenly each time, then add the fresh tea milk of method 1, and mix evenly
4. Sift low powder and baking powder twice, and then add them into method 3
5. Use a scraper to mix evenly (do not stir in circles, just mix gently)
6. Use the lokki lollipop mold, and put a proper amount of egg paste into the mold. The batter should not exceed the inner circle of the mould
7. Cover the top cover of the mould and bake in the preheated oven at 180 ℃ and 190 ℃ for 25-28 minutes
8. Take out the mold, remove the upper cover, and wait for the temperature to drop slightly before taking out the cake. Use a knife to trim the protruding part of the cake edge~
9. Prepare a pot of hot water at about 65-70 ℃ and heat it to dissolve.
10. Add salt free butter to Baiqiao, dissolve it in hot water at 50 ℃ and then add edible pigment. Mix well with stirring stick
11. The cake ball is immersed in the melted chocolate to completely cover the chocolate sauce.
12. Insert the lollipop stick, take out the cake ball, and prepare to decorate your favorite food accessories when the chocolate sauce is not low