Ingredients: 5 eggs, 90g low gluten flour, 40g salad oil, 100ml yoghurt, 70g sugar (15g egg yolk, the rest protein); changshengguo, Hongzao, longan, etc
Baking: 170 degrees, about 10 minutes, 150 degrees, 25 minutes
Practice of longevity fruit health cake
1. Get all the materials ready.
2-3. Separation of yolk and egg white.
4. Add the sugar to the egg white three times, and beat the egg white until dry.
5. When lifting the egg beater, it can pull out the small sharp corner.
6. Add the remaining sugar into the egg yolk and beat it gently with the beater.
7. Add salad oil, milk and stir well.
8. Sift in flour.
9. Mix well with a rubber knife.
10. Take 13% of the protein into the egg yolk paste, turn the bottom up and mix well.
11. After mixing well, pour all the egg yolk paste into the bowl with protein. Mix well with the same method until the egg yolk and protein are completely mixed.
12. Chop the longevity fruit and set aside.
13. Cut jujube and longan meat into small pieces with scissors.
14. Add a little bit of low flour and mix.
15. Pour the long-lived fruit into the batter and stir it gently.
16. Pour the mixed cake paste into the mold, smooth it, and shake it twice to shake out the air bubble inside.
17. Put in the lower layer of the preheated oven, bake at 170 ℃ for 10 minutes, turn to 150 ℃ and bake for 25 minutes.
18. Take the baked cake out of the oven and cool it down immediately.
Demould after cooling completely.
I haven’t made a cake for a long time. I always feel that the temperature is not well controlled and the color of the cake is a little dark
1. When mixing flour, use a rubber knife to gently stir, do not over stir, so as to avoid gluten.
2. When protein paste and egg yolk paste are mixed, the mixing method should be from the bottom to the top. Do not stir in circles to avoid protein defoaming
3. When adding the longevity fruit, just stir a few times and mix well.