6 “Qifeng: 3 eggs, 60 g low powder, 40 g oil, 40 g fresh milk, 50g sugar, white vinegar or lemon juice 3 drops (no need to add, adding white vinegar or lemon juice can increase protein stability and make it faster)
Qifeng cake making (8-inch circular bottom mold or 6-inch round mold several paper cups Qi Feng)
Egg yolk paste material: 5 yolks, 30g white sugar, 80g salad oil, 80g milk, 120 g flour and 1 small salt
Protein paste material: 5 protein, 60 g fine sugar
Oven: Kepu 5406
1. Prepare all materials.
2. After 5 eggs are separated, put them in the beating barrel. Pay attention to being clean and free of water and oil. Beat the egg white to a thick bubble and add 20 grams of sugar. Add 20 grams of sugar to the delicate bubble and continue to pass. Add 20 grams of sugar to the protein when it has a striated pattern.
3. The pattern is more obvious and smooth, snow-white, raised the beating head, and the tail is firm triangle. At this time, it is dry foaming, about 9 distribution, which is the best way to pass the Qifeng cake protein. (if the protein is snow white and smooth, it is elastic and upright when it is raised, but the tail is slightly bent, and it is wet foaming, and it is suitable for making cake roll.)
4. Add 5 yolks and 30 g Sugar to the egg with a manual eggbeater, add milk and stir well, then add vegetable oil and stir evenly.
5. After mixing flour and salt, sift the flour into the egg yolk paste.
6. Stir the flour paste to a non granular state. Add a third of the batter into the yolk paste, and stir it up and down with a scraper.
7. Then pour the mixed yolk paste back into the remaining 23 protein paste, and mix up and down evenly.
8. Finally, pour the batter into the cake mold on the bottom of the cake. Shock hard for two or three times to prevent big bubbles.
9. Preheat the oven 150 degrees, and count the bottom tube for 55 minutes on the second floor.
10. Take out the button immediately after baking, cool or refrigerate overnight and release.
Materials: 6 “Qifeng cake embryo, 400g light cream, 40 g fine sugar, right mango, almond slice
The way cream cake is done
1. Bake the almond slices in an oven 160 to golden yellow.
2. Prepare the required materials. Peel mango and remove the core and cut into small dice for spare.
3. Pour cream into a refrigerated container, with ice water under it. (the ice water is covered with a basin below, which contains ice and water. Keeping it low helps to spread cream. The container for sending cream is better to put it in the refrigerator in advance for refrigeration.)
4. Send to the state shown, with lines and no longer flowing cream.
5. Cut the cake into 2-3 parts, and apply cream on the cross section.
6. Spread mango on top.
7. Cover up another piece of cake.
8. Evenly spread the cream around the cake.
9. Sprinkle the baking almond slices, put the cream into the flower mounting bag, and squeeze the flower shape with the chrysanthemum teeth mounting mouth.
10. Decorate the middle with mango pudding.