A. Egg 3, sugar 90g, honey 10g
B. Low gluten flour 100g, melted butter 25g, milk 35ml
C. Stuffing: 60 grams of mango paste, 30 ml of water, 15 grams of sugar, 1 slice of gilding (5g)
D. Surface decoration: Mango 100g, fresh cream 120ml
Practice of mango Cupcake
1. Preheat the oven to 160 degrees and set aside the non stick paper cup on the mold pad.
2. Put the eggs and sugar in a container, make a big bubble, then add honey, and continue to beat until the egg liquid turns white and thick. Lift the egg beater to draw 8 words on the surface and keep it for 8-10 seconds. Eggs should be kept at normal temperature. When the indoor temperature is low in winter, it’s better to use the hot water basin (the edge of the hot water basin is smaller than the egg basin, and the egg basin is above the hot gas of the hot water basin rather than in the hot water) when stirring. It will soon reach the required state.
3. Sift in low gluten flour and mix well. Mix the milk and melted butter into the batter and stir immediately.
4. Pour the batter into the mould for 8 or 9 minutes, then put it into the middle layer of the oven and bake it at 160 ℃ for 20 minutes until the surface is golden.
5. Soak the diced Geely of material C in cold water for 5-10 minutes, put the mango paste, water and sugar into a small pot, heat it over low heat until the sugar melts, turn off the heat, add the diced Geely, stir until it melts, and then air it to room temperature to form mango sauce, and put it into the flower mounting bag for standby.
6. After the cake is baked and cooled, dig out a cone-shaped cover on the surface of the cake, remove the cover, squeeze some mango sauce inside, then cover the cover, decorate the surface with a little thick cream, and then sprinkle with mango.
1. Mango paste can be used after the mango pulp is stirred into a sauce. In addition, there are ready-made mango paste on the outside. It’s also good to use in the season when there are no fresh fruits.
2. The homemade mango sauce can be frozen in the refrigerator for a long time if it is used up. It can be used to make mousse, cheesecake, ice cream or the same cake next time.