Mold: 6-inch heart shaped mousse ring
Mold: 28 * 28 sunny baking plate
Oven: couss-3501 variable temperature oven
Ingredients: 3 egg yolks, 20g fine granulated sugar, 42g corn oil, 42g milk, 54G low flour, 3 protein, 30g fine granulated sugar and a few drops of lemon juice
How to make Qifeng cake
1. Beat the yolk with sugar.
2. Add corn oil and milk and beat well.
3. Sift in low flour and mix well.
4. Beat the protein with a few drops of lemon juice until it foams. Add sugar and beat until it foams.
5,13 protein mixed with egg yolk paste, and then all mixed evenly.
6. Pour the batter into the baking pan and shake out bubbles.
7. Preheat the oven, heat up and down, middle and upper layers, 170 ℃ for 20 minutes.
Frozen Mango Cheese
Ingredients: 100g mango puree, 40g milk, 50g sugar, 150g cream cheese, 150g animal light cream, 2 pieces of gilding (10g)
Decoration: cream cream, ban LAN flavor, silver beads, chocolate brand.
How to make frozen Mango Cheese
1. Soften the cheese at room temperature and beat with sugar until smooth.
2. Add homemade mango sauce and beat well.
3. Heat the milk, turn off the heat, add the gilding tablets soaked in ice water in advance, and stir well.
4. Add in the whipped cream until 6-7, and mix well.
5. Use the mould to press out the cake slice as the base, pour the cheese paste, and refrigerate overnight until it solidifies.
6. After taking out, blow around the mold with the air duct, and gently lift the mold to demould.
7. The surface is printed with flower mould and decorated with Banlan Style Italian cream.