Cake body: two pieces of 10 inch Qifeng cake, 700g light cream, 280g mango meat, 200g milk (100100), 8 pieces of gilding, 120g sugar
Mirror pectin: 280 grams of blueberry chocolate juice, 2 pieces of gilding
Cake decoration: Chocolate mahjong, mango diced 100g
How to make Mango Mousse Cake
1. Add 280 grams of mango meat to 100 grams of milk and mash it. Cut the remaining mango meat into small pieces;
2. Soak gelatine slices in cold water, add milk and heat until melted;
3. Beat light cream with 120 grams of sugar on ice until six minutes;
4. Add jiliting liquid into mango puree and mix well;
5. Mix mango dice liquid and light cream evenly, and add mango dice to mix evenly;
6. Spread the cake into the 10 inch movable bottom mold;
7. Pour in half of the mousse solution;
8. Spread another slice of cake, pour in half of the mousse and refrigerate for two or three hours until set.
Mirror pectin production process: the blueberry juice and gilding pieces are heated to dissolve in water, and then poured onto the surface of the solidified cake.