Appropriate amount of sugar, 2 pieces of gilding, 15g Matcha powder, 250ml animal cream (Nestle), cake body
1. Dissolve Matcha powder in warm water and stir evenly;
2. Add the soft fish film soaked in cold water into 1 medium and stir until completely melted;
3. Beat cream with sugar until 5 minutes;
4. Pour 2 into 3 and mix well to make Matcha mousse filling;
5. Put a piece of cake on the bottom, pour in a proper amount of mousse, then spread a piece of cake, pour the remaining mousse into the mold, smooth it, and refrigerate for one night.
6. It’s OK to send cream and mount flowers