Cake material: 200g of common flour, 110g of water, 12 spoons of dry yeast, 12 spoons of salt, 12 tbsp of fine sugar, 1 tsp of vegetable oil
Materials for filling sesame sauce: 50g sesame sauce, 15g sesame oil, 14 spoons of salt, 1 teaspoon of pepper powder
Surface material: 1 tablespoon of honey, 1 tablespoon of water, proper amount of sesame
Stuffing material: 1 small piece of skin and five flower meat, half green pepper and half onion
Moderate salt, five flavor powder, old, raw and wine
Baking: medium, up and down, 180 degrees, 20 minutes.
The practice of the pancakes with meat and sesame sauce
1. Mix the marmalade filling material together for standby, and honey water for standby.
2. All the materials in the cake material were knead together for 10 minutes, put them in the pot, and then covered with the fresh film for 1 hour.
3. When the dough is twice as large, take it out.
4. After exhaust, relax for 10 minutes. Sprinkle some flour on the table to prevent sticking. Roll the dough into rectangular slices with rolling stick, about 2-3 mm thick.
5. Spread the mixed marmalade filling on the whole pasta, spread evenly.
6. Roll up from one side and fold the closure tightly, cut it into 6 parts on average.
7. Each roll gently kneads both ends (only the outermost one).
8. Fold the side of the roll to the middle.
9. The other side also folded up and covered.
10. Turn over and finish the whole blank into a circle.
11. Press the flat round cake by hand.
12. Brush the side of the cake with honey water, and then dip sesame.
13. The cake is discharged into the oven, and it will relax for 20 minutes, and bake in a 180 degree oven for 20 minutes.
14. Five pork, put in the oil pan fry for 2, 3 minutes. Cut into slices and steam in a pressure cooker for 10 minutes.
15. Chop the steamed meat, cut the green pepper and onion into pieces.
16. After a little oil is put in the pan, stir fry onion and green pepper. Add meat, five fragrant powder, old tea, cooking wine, raw extract and salt to stir fry well. The cooked sesame sauce pancake is cut open from the middle, and the meat filling is sandwiched to open it!
1. In the rolling process, the dough can be added with more powder to prevent sticking. If you don’t roll it off, stop and relax for a while, then roll it, so that you can roll the dough into a skin.