Ingredients: 140g low flour, 70g corn flour, 2 eggs, 80g sugar, 70g corn oil, 90ml milk, 3G salt, 2G baking powder, 3 kumquats.
How to make milk flavored corn cake
1. Scrub the kumquat with salt, remove the core and shred, marinate with a little sugar
2. Beat the eggs into the cooking bowl, add sugar, oil and milk and mix well.
3. Mix the flour, cornmeal and baking powder in a bowl
4. Add sugar and salt, mix well, pour into the mold.
5. Preheat the oven 180 degrees and heat for 30 minutes.
6. It can be demoulded after a little airing.
1. Remember that corn flour is not corn starch
2. The baking time depends on your oven. Toothpick can be used to insert the cake. If the toothpick is pulled out, it means that the cake has been baked.