Raw materials: 220g of Sanyang glutinous rice powder, 60g milk, 80g of tower light cream, 100g of whole egg liquid, 120g of Taigu fine sugar, 34 tablespoons of baking soda (12 tablespoons and 14 tablespoons), a small spoon of British emperor vanilla essence, 14 tablespoons of sea salt, 80g corn oil, 180g of natural yeast (100 water powder ratio, and the method of grape yeast is here
Honey bean milk fragrance: Beijing Japanese brand honey red bean 50g
Raisins walnut mcfen: dry raisins 30g, walnut kernel 60g (raisins bubble rum, walnut nuts chopped)
Cranberry mcfen: Cranberry 50g, almond slice 30g (cranberry and almond slice chopped)
Oven: Kairen embedded oven kws60d.q-nn58l
The method of milk fragrant glutinous rice and maifen
1. add fine sugar to the whole egg liquid, stir it with a manual beater until the sugar is completely melted.
2. add milk, stir it with a manual egg beater until it is evenly mixed.
3. add 14 tablespoons of sea salt, 1 tablespoon of vanilla essence, 34 tablespoons of baking soda, and stir it with a manual egg beater until it is evenly mixed.
4. add corn oil, mix well with manual egg beater, sift 220g glutinous rice powder, and mix with scraper to powder free type.
5. add 180g natural yeast seeds and stir evenly with a scraper (if you make the raisins, walnut, maifen and cranberry, please add the dried kernel in this part, soak the raisins in warm water for 10 minutes, drain the water and use them).
6. preheat the oven 180 ℃, and then the upper and lower tubes for 10 minutes.
7. evenly distribute the mixed batter to the muffin cup (if you make the honey bean muffin after adding 30ml of batter, add 4-5g honey beans to each of the parts and cover with 5-10ml of batter). Put it in the middle of oven and bake at 180 ℃ for 25 minutes.