A milk yellow filling part: 2 eggs, 90g milk, 50g flour, 50g butter
Part B: 300g high gluten flour, 180CC warm water, 1 tsp dry yeast, proper amount of high gluten flour for thin flour
A milk yellow part: sugar 160g
Part B: 1 tsp sugar and 12 tsp salt[milk yellow bag] production process:
1. Part a: put the eggs and sugar together, mix well, pour in the milk, continue to mix well, and sift through the sieve.
Add flour 2. times and 1-2 times, stir quickly, and then melt the butter.
3. Put it on the steamer and steam it over high heat.
4. Remove the cover and stir every 5 minutes.
5. Steam for about 20 minutes.
6. After natural cooling, it will solidify into a dry stuffing, which will be twisted into strips and divided into small dosage forms, and the cream yellow stuffing will be ready.
7. Part B: warm water of about 35 ℃ is poured into the container, dry yeast is added, sugar, salt and 13% flour are mixed into the water, and then the remaining flour is poured into the container to form catkins, which are fermented in a warm place to twice the original volume.
8. After fermentation, press the dough with your fingers to exhaust the gas, and then knead it into a smooth dough. It is divided into several small dosage forms.
9. Pack in a little cream filling, and slowly put the filling into the dough with your hand.
10. Finally, add a small dough and take it down.
11. After all the cream buns are wrapped, put them on the steamer for 15 minutes.
After 12.15 minutes, steam over high heat for 10 minutes, turn off the heat for 2 minutes, and then lift the lid. The delicious and nutritious milk yellow bag is ready.
1. Substitute for butter: butter can also be replaced by the same amount of vegetable oil. For the elderly, it’s healthier to use vegetable oil in filling, such as olive oil, sunflower seed oil, etc.
2. How to avoid lumps when flour is mixed with liquid? When making cream filling, you need to pour a small amount of flour into the egg liquid, and then quickly stir in one direction to avoid bumps. The faster the stirring speed is, the less flour bumps are suspended on the liquid surface.
3. The temperature of the dough in the prescription is about 25 ℃. For such a hot season, the dough fermentation speed is faster, so we should observe the degree of fermentation in advance. If the whole dough has increased to twice its original volume, the fermentation is complete!