1. 250g medium flour, 160g warm water knead into smooth dough, wake up for half an hour.
2. 25g medium flour, 50g cooked lard and 1 teaspoon salt were used to make pastry.
3. Divide the dough into 8 small portions, dip some oil on the outside, roll out thin slices, brush the pastry, sprinkle with scallion, roll up and circle, then roll out and fry 15 minutes later!
(if you eat it the next day, you can refrigerate it, take it out in the morning to warm it up, roll it and fry it. It doesn’t affect the taste and saves precious time in the morning.)
Enze is a small carnivorous dinosaur, designated to put minced meat, so my family has become minced meat and onion cake, ha ha!
Minced meat and onion cake
Dough material: 250g common flour, 160ml warm water
Raw materials of butter: 25g common flour, 50g cooked lard and 5g fine salt
Other ingredients: minced meat, scallion, soy sauce, salt, chicken powder
1. Knead dough: 250g common flour, 160ml warm water, first stir into flocs with chopsticks, then knead into smooth dough by hand, let it stand for more than half an hour;
2. Boil lard: heat the oil in the pot, put in the fat pork, boil until the lard comes out, turn off the fire, pour out the lard and set aside for cooling;
3. Seasoning: cut green onion, Mince Pork, put into a bowl, add some soy sauce, salt and chicken powder, stir well;
4. Butter blending: add 5g fine salt to 25g ordinary flour, then add 50g cooked lard, stir well and set aside;
The preparatory work is finished! If you don’t put minced meat, the third step is simpler. Just cut the scallions
The dough is almost awake, and then we start to make pancakes~
How to make minced meat and onion oil cake
1. Divide the dough into 8 small portions, and oil each portion;
2. The surface of the cutting board is also smeared with a thin layer of oil, which is not easy to stick when rolling the dough. Take a ball and roll it into thin slices;
3. Brush a layer of butter on the dough with a brush;
4. Then spread a layer of minced meat and chopped scallions;
5. It is rolled up from bottom to top and then rolled from left to right;
6. Make each dough in turn! Stand aside and wake up for 15 minutes;
7. Pan hot oil, I use the electric cake pan, the dough directly by hand after the flat into;
8. Fry both sides well, then!
The pancakes also have the feeling of grasping the pancakes. They are very popular with babies^^