Mousse filling: 22 g egg yolk, 41 g sugar powder, 5g of Geely dice, 20 g concentrated lemon juice, 100g of Odenberg cream (if you use biscuit to make the bottom, multiply the mousse filling by 1.5 times)
Bottom: Orio biscuit breaks 100g, butter 50g.
The practice of mirror Mousse Cake
1. Cut the butter into small bowl, heat until the butter melts completely into liquid.
2. Put the Oreo biscuit into the fresh bag and roll it to small particles with rolling stick.
3. Pour the crushed biscuit into the pot, pour the melted liquid butter into the biscuit, stir evenly with a scraper.
4. Wrap the bottom of the cake mold with tin paper, pour the mixed biscuit into the cake mold and compact with rolling stick for standby.
5. Soak the Jilly dice in cold water until it is fully saturated, drain water, and put it in a small bowl. Heat until completely melted.
6. Send cream to 60% for standby (6% hair cream in streamline shape).
7. Add the yolk into the pot and stir the sugar powder evenly, then add the melted Geely diced solution, concentrated lemon juice and the whipped cream to stir evenly.
8. Pour the mixture of mousse into the biscuit before it is broken and put into the refrigerator for cold storage.
Raw materials: 200g water, 10 g fish gel powder, and proper amount of lemon flavor fruit cream
10. Pour warm water and fish gel powder into small pot in turn, stir evenly and evenly (heat it off water to allow it to dissolve fully).
11. Add lemon fruit cream in several times until you have a satisfactory color.
12. Remove the mousse base in the refrigerator before, and pour the mixed fruit paste into
13. Refrigerate for 2 hours and then remove and enjoy.