Materials: 2 potatoes 500 g, 12 red pepper, 80g ham, 50g green beans, 25g corn, 2 cups of flour, 1 tbsp of onion
Seasoning: 5 tbsp oil, 3 tbsp of thousand island sauce, 2 tbsp salt
1. Peel potatoes into slices, steam them in the pot for 15 minutes until soft. Remove and press them into mashed potatoes. Cool for use.
2. Cut the red pepper into diced and diced diced, and cut the ham into dice; wash the green beans and corn grains, drain the water.
3. Boil the water in the pot, add 1 tbsp of salt, pour in the green beans and corn seeds for 30 seconds, and drain the water.
4. Pour in the mash of potatoes, add the diced red pepper, ham, onion, green beans and corn grains in turn, mix well with the mashed potatoes.
5. Add 3 tbsp of thousand island sauce, 1 tbsp salt and 2 cups of flour. Mix well to make potato paste. Stand for 30 minutes.
6. Apply flour to your hands, and then take the dough of egg size, knead it into a pellet, then press it into a cake, and sprinkle a layer of flour.
7. Take a pan, heat with 5 tbsp oil, and then add potato pasta in turn. Fry in medium and small heat until golden on both sides. Drain oil and serve.