Ingredients: 200g Muffin Cake premixed powder, 110g salad oil, 80g eggs, 40g milk, appropriate amount of almond slices
How to make Muffin Cake
1. Pour the premixed powder into the container.
2. Add vegetable oil, milk and eggs.
3. Stir into a smooth batter.
4. Pour the batter into the paper mold for about 7 minutes, and put the paper mold into the baking tray.
5. Preheat the oven in advance for about 8 minutes, put the baking tray into the oven and put it in the middle layer.
Bake at 6.185 ℃ for about 20 minutes. After baking, put it out of the oven and let it cool.