Oil skin: 100g low gluten flour, 50g water, 30g lard.
Pastry: low gluten flour 70g, lard 35g.
Fillings: 250g mung beans, 50g sugar (added according to personal taste), 30g butter. (final filling: 450 g)
Mung bean cake
1. Mung beans first clean, soak in water for two hours, you can also not bubble. It’s easier to cook.
2. Soak the mung beans with some water and boil them in a pressure cooker. I usually boil them in a pressure cooker for about 10 minutes.
3. Put it into the blender and stir until it is broken
4. Then pour into a saucepan, add butter and sugar, and cook over low heat until it is filled with bean paste. It will taste better if you peel it with a sieve and stir fry it. But there is a slight loss of nutrients.
5. The oil skin material is mixed evenly, and the good dough must be relatively sticky, and then you can beat it on the chopping board, as shown in the picture, you can drop long strips.
6. The pastry materials are also well mixed. We need more lard in winter and less lard in summer. Just mix it into a ball. Let the crust and pastry stand for 30 minutes.
7. Then divide the crust and pastry into 10 portions
8. Wrap the skin in the pastry
9. And then roll it out
10. Roll up
11. Cover with plastic wrap and let stand for 15 minutes. The purpose of standing is to make the back better.
12. Then roll it long and roll it up. Let it stand for another 15 minutes.
13. Then take one of the small dosage forms, press it flat and roll it into a circle
14. Wrap in mung bean stuffing (45g each)
15. Wrap it up
16. Put the wrapped mung bean cake into the baking tray, preheat the oven at 190 degrees, bake in the middle layer for about 20 minutes, turn the cake over to color.
Baked mung bean cake, the left is just baked. There’s some swelling on the surface. On the right is what it looks like after four hours.
Flying snow has something to say
1. Make sure the oil skin is soft. It’s easy to operate.
2. When packing mung bean stuffing, try to pack more stuffing.
3. When you fry mung bean stuffing, you can use rock sugar.
4. Mung bean stuffing with peeled skin will taste better.