Ingredients: 250g mung bean noodles, 100g white sugar, 3G sesame oil, 40g warm water
Practice of mung bean cake
1. Put mung bean noodles on a plate and steam for 30 minutes;
2. After the pot mung bean noodles will solidify together, while hot with a spoon turn over;
3. Then use a small spoon or wear gloves to crush;
4. Sift the mung bean noodles;
5. Put the mung bean noodles into the basin, dig a hole in the middle and put in the sugar;
6. Pour in warm water, turn sugar to boiling water, and then add sesame oil;
7. Use chopsticks or wear food gloves to turn from the middle to the outside and stir into granules;
8. Put on eating gloves and rub them into fine granules;
9. Sift the mung bean flour;
10. Take 30 grams of mung bean flour into the moon cake mold (small moon cake mold), press flat with your hand;
11. Turn it upside down on the panel and press it gently;
12. Push down the pressed mung bean cake, and the beautiful and delicious mung bean cake will be ready.
1. Sugar is the lowest, like to eat sweet can add more;
2. We must ensure the quality of mung bean noodles.
3. There are many ways to make mung bean cake.