2 eggs, 4 tbsp flour, water, salt, monosodium glutamate, a little pepper, chopped chives, pickles.
How to make omelets
1. Flour can be sifted once, but if it’s too much trouble, it can’t be sifted.
2. Add eggs and seasoning, mix well, do not stir too long, just mix a little.
3. Add the right amount of water, in fact, the amount of water is the key, and I do not have the amount every time, through the consistency of the paste to control the thickness of the paste.
4. After adjustment, let it stand for 15 minutes, which is the key to make the pimple melt slowly.
5. Mix a little to make the seasoning even.
6. Pour the oil into the pan, heat slightly, then pour in 13-14 batter. Turn the pan to make the batter smooth.
7. Fry until golden on both sides.
Does it look like trouble? Do it twice more. It’s very simple.