Ingredients: 5 eggs, 100g low powder, 100ml water, 90g sugar, 70ml salad oil.
Ingredients: onion, meat floss and salad sauce.
Baking: middle and upper layer, heat up and down, 170 degrees, 22 minutes, turn to heat for 2 minutes (different oven temperature, please adjust the time and temperature according to your oven).
How to make cake roll with onion and meat floss
1. Separate the egg yolk and protein, and put them into a clean container without water and oil. Take a large bowl, pour in water and salad oil, and beat them with a hand beater until you can’t see the oil star.
2. Sift in the low powder that has been sifted twice in advance, and stir it slightly. Do not stir it too much, and dry powder can not be seen.
3. Add the egg yolk, and use the manual beater to quickly beat it to a smooth state to make the egg yolk paste for standby.
4. Add white sugar into the protein in three times, and use the electric egg beater to beat at high speed and low speed until the egg beater can pull up the small hook’s wet foam.
5. Preheat the oven 170 degrees, and mix the yolk paste and protein paste evenly in three times to make a smooth cake paste. When mixing, do not circle to avoid defoaming.
6. Spread oil paper on the baking pan and sprinkle with scallions.
7. Pour in the cake paste, shake the baking tray on the table, shake out big bubbles, and sprinkle with scallions.
8. In the upper and middle layers of the oven, 170 degrees, heat up and down for 22 minutes, turn on the heat and bake for 2 minutes. When out of the oven, turn it upside down on the baking net and tear off the oil paper.
9. Turn around when it’s cool. (here I forgot to lay oil paper on the baking net. It’s troublesome to turn it over and over. I should lay a piece of oil paper or plastic wrap on the baking net. It’s much more convenient to pull the oil paper down after it’s a little cooler after the button is turned back.)
10. Cover the cake with plastic wrap, turn it over and spread a layer of salad dressing.
11. Sprinkle a layer of meat floss and press it with your hands.
12. Roll up the cake, let it cool and cut it into pieces.