Ingredients: 5 yolks
Ultra fine soft sugar 20g
Corn oil 60g
Low gluten flour 115g
Sugar orange peel 30g
Protein 6, superfine sugar 55 grams, lemon juice a few drops
Orange flavor big crown Qifeng cake
1. Beat egg yolk with sugar until sugar melts. Add corn oil and beat well. Then add milk and beat well
2. Add sugar orange peel and mix well. Sift in low gluten flour and mix well.
3. Beat the egg white until it bubbles. Add lemon juice and 13% sugar. Add the remaining sugar in two times and beat to a sharp angle
4. Take 13% of the protein into the egg yolk paste, stir a few times, do not mix well, and then pour back into the protein
5. Stir from the bottom until there are no lumps to form a smooth and delicate batter.
6. Pour into the mold and shake out big bubbles
7. 150 degrees for 60 minutes