1. Wash the skin of the orange with salt, take the middle part and cut it into 4-5mm thick discs.
2. Put in a small pot, add 30g sugar, add water to cover the orange slices, and cook until the orange peel is transparent.
3. Drain the orange slices and spread them to the bottom and around of the mold. spare.
4. Add 30 grams of sugar to the cheese and milk, keep water at about 65 degrees, and stir over low heat until the cheese and sugar are completely dissolved.
5. Add butter and stir. Turn off the heat and let it cool. Add egg yolk and orange juice.
6. Mix low flour and corn starch, sift into cheese paste, cut and mix well. Preheat the oven 170 degrees.
7. Add a few drops of white vinegar to the protein, add 40 grams of sugar in two times, and beat to a long sharp angle.
8. Add the egg white to the cheese yolk paste in two times, and cut and mix well.
9, into the mold, mold into the pan with 2cm high hot water.
Put it in a preheated oven of 170 degrees, middle layer, water bath method. After 20 minutes, turn to 150 ℃ and bake for about 40 minutes.
Take out the cake and cool it a little. Put the cake on the mold. Turn the mold and the plate upside down. After demoulding, refrigerate.