Four eggs, 100g flour, 30g sugar, jam
1. Put the egg white and egg white into two bowls separately, do not use water, and do not have yolk in the egg white.
2. Add some sugar in the egg yolk and mix well. Put in the flour and stir it. Don’t stir it in one direction. It will be gluten. Just mix it up and down. Do not have bubbles, be sure to stir well.
3. Add white sugar to the egg white to make white bubbles, and then add a little sugar until it is rooted in chopsticks.
4. Add part of the egg white bubble into the egg yolk flour liquid, mix it up and down, and then add another part of the egg white bubble to mix it up, slowly.
5. Heat the pan, add some butter, pour part of the cake liquid into the pan, flatten it, lower the heat, cover the pan and fry it.
6. Spread jam, roll and cut into pieces.