Ingredients: Flour 220g, water 100g, oil (about 24 cakes).
How to make pancakes
1. Install the mixing hook on the egg beater, put the flour and water into the egg beater, cover the bucket, and turn the switch to the first gear. After the dough is formed, continue to beat for about 4 minutes. (stop the machine every two minutes to have a rest)
2. Remove the dough from the mixing head and let it stand for about 30 minutes. Then cut it into walnut sized dough.
3. Take a dough mask, put the cut face up, arrange the incision into a round shape by hand, press it into a round cake shape by hand, and then brush a thin layer of oil on the top of the round cake.
4. Take another flour preparation, arrange it into a circle, press it into a round cake and stack it on it.
5. Roll the stacked dough into pancakes.
6. After the pot is heated, brush a thin layer of oil on the bottom of the pot, put in the pancake, and drum up the pancake body with a small fire. Look at the bottom of the pancake. If there are small brown spots, you can bake the pancake to the other side. If there are also small brown spots, you can get out of the pot.
7. Stack the baked cakes together and cover them with plastic film to prevent them from drying and hardening. In addition, you can also use the heat of the cakes to make them soft, so that they will taste better.
1. The dough should be soft, and it must last long enough.
2. If you are proficient in rolling, you can make a reasonable arrangement like this: after the first cake is put into the pot, repeat step 345, and then the first cake will be baked out of the pot. Of course, when you repeat step 345, remember to turn the cake inside out.