Ingredients: cake: 3 eggs, 60g sugar, 2 tbsp salad oil, 80g low gluten flour, 60ml water, 100g passion fruit pulp
Sandwich: 100g cream cheese, 70ml animal cream, 40g sugar, 70g passion fruit
How to make passion fruit cheese cake roll
1. Separate egg protein and yolk, add 20g sugar into yolk and stir well.
2. Add salad oil and water in turn and stir well.
3. Sift in the flour and mix well.
4. Add the protein until it foams wet, and add 40 g Sugar twice in the process.
5. Take a small amount of protein and egg yolk mix well, then pour all into the protein, stir well with a rubber scraper.
6. Remove the excess juice from the passion fruit pulp, evenly put it in the baking pan covered with oil paper, then pour it into the batter oven, preheat it 180 degrees, bake it for 15 minutes, then take it out and let it cool.
7. Soften cream cheese at room temperature, add sugar and stir well.
8. Add passion fruit and mix well.
9. Beat the cream until it foams. Add the cheese paste and mix well.
10. Bake the cake face up and spread the cheese paste evenly.
11. Roll up from the bottom and wrap tightly with plastic wrap.
12. Refrigerate for about 1 hour and take out the slices.
Tip: there are black seeds in passion fruit. If you don’t like them, you can crush them in a blender before adding them to the cheese.