Main ingredients: Qingzhou peach 3-5;
Egg yolk paste materials: 4 egg yolks, 80g low gluten flour, 35g white granulated sugar, several drops of white vinegar or lemon juice, 40g corn oil or salad oil, 60g water;
Egg white 4, sugar 30g, starch 5g (mix well),
Ingredients: 30g butter, 22G sugar powder, 5g milk powder, 35g low gluten flour.
How to make peach pastry cake
1. Preparation of raw materials
2. Crisp production: flour, milk powder, sugar mixed evenly in the container, butter do not need to soften, cut into small pieces.
3. Mix the pastry materials, rub them into crumbs and put them in the refrigerator temporarily.
4. Qingzhou peach brush off the skin villi, easily break into two, take off the peach.
5. Cut into orange petals.
6. Separate the eggs, knock the eggs into a bowl, scoop out the yolk with a spoon, place it in the yolk paste container, and pour the protein into the protein container.
7. Separate all the proteins and yolks in turn.
8. Add sugar to the egg yolk, beat with egg until the sugar melts. Add oil and water in turn, add white vinegar and stir until completely blended.
9. Sift in flour.
10. Stir to form a uniform yolk paste without particles.
11. Add starch sugar into the protein three times, and stir it to form inverted triangle.
12. Take one third of the protein into the egg yolk paste, quickly cut into a uniform cake paste.
13. Pour the egg paste into the protein again, cut and mix well.
14. Pour the egg paste into the baking pan covered with oil paper, and scrape the surface to make it bubble.
15. The surface is then drained into peach slices.
16. Finally, sprinkle the pastry on the surface.
17. Preheat oven, middle layer, heat up and down, 170 degrees, 15 minutes, and then heat down for 5 minutes.
18. The baked cake is so attractive!