Cake materials: 50g butter, 70g peanut butter, 50g white sugar, a little salt, 1 egg, 85g milk, 100g low gluten flour, 20g almond powder, 1 spoon of baking powder, 30g chocolate beans for baking
Peanut butter materials: 100g peanut butter, 20g whole egg liquid, 60g butter, 20g white sugar, 10g cold water and 14 vanilla pods.
Peanut butter and muffin
1. prepare the required materials.
2. place the softened butter in a large bowl and stir it together with peanut butter and white sugar to form a uniform butter paste.
3. add the beaten egg liquid several times until it is stirred evenly.
4. add sifted low gluten flour, almond powder and baking powder.
5. mix with rubber scraper in the way of cutting and mixing, and add milk before the powder is completely stirred evenly.
6. add chocolate beans for baking.
7. mixed batter.
8. put the batter in the muffin paper cup, and fill it with sevenoreight.
9. put it in a preheated 180 degree oven and bake for about 20 minutes.
10. prepare peanut butter materials.
11. the butter is softened and then stirred smoothly.
12. beat the egg liquid to a thick thickness and white color after hot water.
13. add sugar and cold water to boil into syrup.
14. add syrup in a small amount to the egg paste in small quantities (do not add it at once will scald the egg liquid)
15. add vanilla seeds.
16. add egg paste 3-5 times to butter paste and stir for about 5 minutes.
17. lay all butter and egg paste.
18. add peanut butter to the butter egg paste.
19. stir evenly to peanut butter.
20. put it in the flower mounting bag.
21. squeeze it on the cake with a round flower mounting mouth, and decorate with several chocolate beans.
1. I use granular peanut butter. If you use a thin peanut butter, it will be more beautiful to squeeze out with the cookie mouth.
2. when mixing cake batter, do not over stir to avoid the rough tissue caused by flour gluten.
3. the chocolate beans used for baking are heat resistant and can be saved without them.