Peanut butter cake roll
Mold: 28 * 28 * 3cm square mold
Oven: cas27l electronic temperature changing oven
Material: egg split sponge cake
a. Egg yolk is 100g, fine sugar is 20g.
b. Protein 160g, fine sugar 60g.
c. Low powder 55g, salt free Cream 40g.
Filling materials: 160g cream, 10g sugar powder (depending on the sweetness), 100g peanut butter (depending on the taste, I like to add so much rich).
The practice of peanut butter cake roll
1. heat and melt the salt free butter in water separation. Stir with a small spoon at the same time when heating;
2. stir the yolk with fine sugar until the sugar melts completely with a beater, and become a fine yolk paste. The color will also become light and thick, emulsion like, and the color will become light and thick;
3. the protein is poured into the fine sugar three times, and then it is sent to the state between the wet and dry foaming;
4. put 13 protein paste into yolk paste. After mixing, pour all yolk paste into the protein paste, and then gently scrape it from the bottom of the container with a rubber scraper;
5. sift the low powder into the egg paste three times, and gently cut the flour into the egg paste with a rubber scraper, and mix well.
6. pour a small amount of sesame paste into the melted butter, mix it quickly with a rubber scraper;
7. pour step 6 into the batter, mix all materials evenly from the bottom of the container with a rubber scraper;
8. pour the batter into the baking pan, scrape it flat, and tap the baking plate to shake the bubble slightly;
9. put it into the preheated oven, middle layer, 190 degree of upper fire, 160 degree lower fire, 12 minutes, and the surface is golden yellow, and the touch can be out of the oven with elasticity;
10. after discharging, impact the table top to make the internal hot air disperse. Then take out the cake body (along with baking paper) from the mold and place the baking net, tear off the oil paper around the cake body, and remove the high heat. On the cake, I will cover a baking silicone paper to prevent the surface from drying. After a little cooling for 5 minutes, the cake temperature drops to the same temperature, so I can prepare the cream filling.
Peanut butter filling
1. spread 150g of light cream sugar powder to 60-70%, add peanut butter, and stir until 8-90%.
2. apply filling material on the inside surface of cake, sprinkle some peanut chips, and the thickness of the initial section is a little thick. After the cake is rolled, the baking paper is fixed, and then cut after 30-60 minutes of refrigeration.