Ingredients: 50g low flour, 100g butter, 50g ripe peeled peanuts, 30g sugar, 2 eggs, 5g baking powder
Practice of peanut heavy oil cake
1. Prepare raw materials, cut butter into small pieces and soften at room temperature.
2. Take a small piece of butter and coat the cake mold evenly, then sprinkle some low flour and pour out the excess flour.
3. Beat the eggs evenly, put the soft butter and sugar to beat until the volume becomes larger and the color becomes lighter.
4. Add the egg liquid in two or three times, beat well, and crush the prepared peanut kernel.
5. Add low flour, baking powder, sifted and pressed peanut kernels into good butter and mix well.
6. Pour the mixed cake paste into the mold, preheat the middle layer, and bake for 25 minutes at 180 degrees.
1. Add egg liquid after butter is whipped. You must beat the egg liquid evenly before adding egg liquid.
2. The temperature of the oven should be adjusted according to the temperature of the oven.