Cake body: 3 eggs, 40 g of sugar (yolk part), 50g of sugar (egg white part), 75g low gluten flour and 25 g butter.
Filling part: 30g peanut butter, 60g chocolate sauce, a little bit of cooked peanut butter.
The practice of peanut butter cake roll
1. take the eggs out of the refrigerator and place them at normal temperature, and separate the yolk and protein. Pour 40 grams of sugar on the yolk, stir with a beater until the color is obviously lighter and white, and stir for about 4 or 5 minutes.
2. melt butter in microwave oven, pour it on egg yolk paste after slightly cool, stir evenly.
3. pour sugar into the protein three times and send it to wet foaming (for detailed methods of protein passing, refer to another blog, and link here). The three sugar addition states were: the protein sent to the uniform 2-3mm diameter bubble, the bubble was small and delicate, and the egg beater left a slight trace when the egg beater crossed the protein.
4. wet foaming state: the protein in the bowl will not be released after the button is reversed; the protein tip appearing in the egg beater is short and small, and it bends slightly or drips the head.
5. take 13 protein paste in the egg yolk paste stirred in step 2, and use a scraper to mix it in a way that can be turned over, and mix from bottom to top.
6. pour the part of step 5 back into the remaining 23 protein paste bowl, and stir evenly with a scraper in a overturned way.
7. sift in flour into cake paste, and use a scraper to mix until there is no dry powder.
8. the oven waste heat shall be kept to 180 degrees. Place baking paper or oil paper on the baking tray, spread the batter on the baking plate, scrape the surface, shake 2-3 and lower the baking plate.
Bake at 9.180 degrees for 12-15 minutes. After baking, take out the cake and put the cake on the shelf to cool together with baking paper. Cover the surface with a layer of fresh-keeping film.
10. place all the filling parts in a bowl and stir evenly.
11. after the cake is slightly cool, prepare the roll cake immediately. Carefully tear off the baking paper from the cake.
12. face the cake skin up (that is, the cake exposed in step 11 is facing down), and gently cut it with a knife at 13 points away from the edge. Do not cut it off, and then apply the filling.
13. lift one hand the end of the baking paper under the cake and move it towards the end of the cake so that the cake rolls forward with the baking paper.
14. find a long ruler or thin board to push it down at the end of the roll, and fasten the cake roll.
15. wrap the cake roll with baking paper and put it in the refrigerator fresh room for 15-20 minutes
16. take out the cake roll and cut it into pieces to serve. You can sprinkle some sugar powder on it for decoration.
1. the most failed thing to make the cake roll is whether the cake is OK when it is baked, but it will crack when it is rolled up! You can consider these reasons, whether there are these operations: excessive protein passing, wrong baking temperature and time, baked cake body on the shelf for too long to start rolling, when the cake is too strong.
2. the temperature and baking time were tested. If the actual temperature in the oven is lower than 175-180 degrees, the cake body will crack easily when it is rolled. So it is necessary to measure the actual temperature of the oven in your home first. For cakes made from 25-30 cm side long baking pan, it is right to bake 12-15 minutes at 180 degrees.
3. when rolling cake, it is recommended to pad a baking paper 2 or 3 circles larger than it under the cake, so that it can be easily operated when rolling cake. Especially after the cake is rolled up, it is necessary to find a long ruler or thin board, and squeeze it down at the end of the cake with baking paper to make the cake roll firm.